Monday, December 28, 2009

Coughing, sneezing, flu and nasal block


Can you believe that this is normal? I did not have it during my first pregnancy at all. This time I experience this almost every other day. I get better after a few days and then it all comes back to me. So I did a little research on what natural remedies I can take to keep it away! (by the way, hold your lower tummy when you cough to support your uterus!)

  1. Hot tea with lemon.
  2. Steaming with vicks. Put a pot of hot water and some vicks. Cover your head with towel. Do this 2-3 times a day.
  3. Take honey.
  4. Cut a lemon, put salt and pepper and suck. (Never tried. But sounds ok)
  5. Combination of grape juice and honey.
  6. Gargle warm water with salt.
  7. Mix orange juice with 2 tsp of honey and some lemon.Drink 2-3 times a day.
  8. Vitamin C and some sun.

Try to not cough to hard. Frequent caughing can cause your water bag to break prematurely. Try taking lozenges that would help you ease the cough. Stay away from cold water too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment