Sunday, November 8, 2009

Keeping your nausea away

Usually when i travel, (when I am not pregnant) i would pop a motion sickness pill. Although it doesn't effect me much, but i take it anyway to just keep that feeling away. Anyway, this time being pregnant and all i was more concerned because there are some days when i do get headaches etc. So,during my search with hubby for our luggage tag, i stumbled across this brand, korjo (www.korjo.com) that has an anti nausea wrist band sold at RM25 at times book store, pavilion. I wanted to buy it but then my hubby said the flu pill would probably knock me out so i didn't buy it.

But then, me being me, I went to guardian a few days later to get some solution for my lenses when i stumbled on another brand called acu life (www.healthenterprises.com), which cost RM21.50, uglier looking than the korjo(sorry!) but it was enough to make me feel a little better if i buy it...

Basically both these items use acupuncture as a method to relief nausea. It's meant for pregnant ladies, air/sea traveller as well as for those under chemo. Although i read some remarks /feedback on yahoo answer on these wrist bands - most who replied said that it gave no effect to them; I have to try it for myself. It comes in one pair and you have to wear both for it to work.

A 13hour flight would definitely sufficient enough to tell you whether it works or not...darn. Total of 15 hrs!

(We are going to Amsterdam-Brussels-London...wish me luck and hopefully a superb time!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment